Turkey, 1 carrot, 1 small potato,
100g cranberries, 1 pint ham stock, 1 white onion, butter, rosemary.
This winter I have created 10 new soups to warm you through on a cold day;
- Maple glazed carrot
- goats cheese & pancetta soup
- Honey roast parsnip & cider soup
- Leek, potato & lavender soup
- Spinach & nutmeg soup
- Spinach, pear & gorgonzola soup
- Watercress, pear & gorgonzola soup
- Cauliflower & almond soup
- Courgette & feta soup
- Roast butternut squash & pancetta soup
This final soup in the series is what I call Boxing Day soup - created from Christmas turkey and Cranberries - just the thing to use up your leftovers.
2) If you are using fresh vegetables, peel and dice them and add to the pan with the stock and turkey meat. If you are using leftovers, pulse them in a blender first. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3) Allow the soup to simmer for 20 minutes and serve. (if using fresh vegetables, pulse the soup in the blender first)