Linguine, 1 avocado, baby plum tomatoes, vintage cheddar or parmigiano
For bringing this recipe into your lives, I would bet my shiny red Doc Martin boots that you will feel compelled to forever love, adore and shower me with gifts - such as your first born children. It is not only quick, cheap and healthy - it is also stunningly, inconceivably delicious. Think thick, smooth, creamy, buttery textured avocado, the fresh sharp sweetness of tomato and the rich tang of cheddar. This is quite simply stunning.
1) Put the linguine on to boil in hot salted water for 8 - 10 minutes.
2) Halve the avocado around the stone and twist it apart. Remove the stone and scoop the avocado flesh from the shell. Add to a blender and blitz thoroughly.
3) Halve your baby plum tomatoes and place under the grill for 5 minutes.
4) Stir the grated cheddar or parmeggian into the sauce - this shouldn't need any seasoning so it's great for those on low-sodium diets or children. If you don't eat cheese, then do season the avocado with salt and pepper.
5) Strain the pasta and stir into the avocado. Serve immediately with the grilled tomatoes.