Wednesday 16 November 2011

Kale crisps


Ingredients


Kale, olive oil, salt
Preparation: 10 minutes


When a dear friend of mine, Ashley mentioned she had been craving these ever since she'd tried them, I had to give it a go. I must admit that they were a little salty for me but they were a big hit with The Boy who adored them. The second batch I made I omitted salt and used pepper instead which suited my tastebuds much more! Give them a try and let me know what you think.


1) Toss the kale leaves in a drizzle of oil and spread out on a baking tray.


2) Season with salt/pepper and bake in the oven for 10 minutes on 220.


3) Serve! I found them too fragile to dunk in anything but I really enjoyed using them as croutons for my Spinach & goji berry broth.

Everything Goes With Toast   © 2008. Distributed by Blogger Templates. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP