White cabbage, mustard seeds, cumin, vanilla yoghurt, salt, paprika, butter.
I love cabbage. It's loaded with vitamin C and is famed for its medicinal uses - it helps with mastitis, joint inflammation and when eaten raw has cancer fighting properties. It's also notoriously popular as a dietary aid though using it in soup will give you chronic flatulence!
1) Finely dice the cabbage and parboil for 4 minutes, just enough to soften it but not long enough for it to start giving off that horrible boiled cabbage stench.
2) Strain the cabbage in a colander and set aside.
3) Using a wok or a large frying pan, add a tablespoon of mustard seeds and toast until they start to pop. Add a tablespoon of butter and a teaspoon of cumin, then stir in the cabbage.
4) Sautee the cabbage for 5 minutes and then stir through 2 tablespoons of Rachel's organic vanilla yoghurt. (I know that might sound weird but trust me!)
5) Serve dusted with paprika.