200g sweetcorn, 1 pint vegetable stock, sage, leek, Rachel's Organic Greek Yoghurt, olive oil.
This soup is quite sweet and fresh, a perfect summer soup.
1) Finely dice the leek and 3 or 4 sage leaves, then saute in a tablespoon of olive oil.
2) Add the vegetable stock and sweetcorn and stir through.
3) Simmer for about 5 minutes until the sweetcorn has cooked, strain the sweetcorn from the liquid before blending thoroughly and parsing through a sieve to separate the sweetcorn flesh from the skin.
4) Add the pureed sweetcorn back to the vegetable stock and allow to simmer. If you would prefer a smooth soup, serve as it is - if you would like bit of texture add some more sweetcorn into the soup.
5) I served this with a spoonful of yoghurt stirred through and topped with my leek & cheddar mini muffins as croutons.