1) To make the lavash dough stir by hand 300g flour, sugar and salt. Add 150ml warm water and 30g melted butter, followed by 1 whisked egg white.
2) Kneed the dough for 5 minutes until smooth and rest in a lightly oiled bowl for an hour.
3) Separate the dough into 8 - 10 smaller balls and roll out thinly on a floured surface and transfer to a pizza stone/baking tray
4) Spread the tapenade onto the dough and top with small chunks of mozarella.
5) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, add a handful of spinach and fold in half
6) Return to the oven for a final 5 minutes and serve