Pork, cumin, garam marsala, cinnamon, coriander, chopped tomatoes, Rachel's Organic Greek yoghurt with honey, white
onion, ghee/butter, red chillis.
1) Peel and chop 2 small white onions into chunks, deseed and finely dice 2 red chillis and then fry in ghee or butter for 2 minutes.
2) Add the pork and sizzle with the onions, chillis and butter for a few seconds before adding a teaspoon of cumin, a teaspoon of garam marsala, and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Stir well.
3) As the meat begins to brown, add a tin of peeled, chopped tomatoes and a handful of chopped coriander.
4) Leave to simmer for 20 minutes, then stir in 3 tablespoons of Rachel's Organic Greek yoghurt with honey.
5) Serve with extra yoghurt to cut the heat if you're not great with spicy food - personally I'd be more likely to make this with 4 chillis!