Potato, leek, pancetta, butter, old bread, egg,
1) Peel your potatoes and cut them into chunks before boiling in boiling salted water for 20 minutes.
2) Finely slice the leek and sautee in butter for 10 minutes, adding the pancetta during the last 3 minutes.
3) Mash the potatoes and stir through the leek and pancetta.
4) Once the mash is cool, roll it into a sausage shape. Whisk an egg and set aside.
5) Pulse some old bread in a blender to make breadcrumbs. Dip the potato sausage into the whisked egg, roll in the breadcrumbs and then deep fry until golden brown.