250g wholemeal flour, 2 tsp caster sugar, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 150ml Rachel's Organic coconut yoghurt, 2 tbsp butter, 35g sultanas.
1) Sift together the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder, stir in the melted butter and the coconut yoghurt.
2) Kneed for 10 minutes, adding extra flour if it's too sticky.
3) Leave the dough in a covered, oiled bowl somewhere warm for an hour or until the dough has doubled in size.
4) Knock the dough back and separate into 5 balls.
5) Roll out each dough ball and fold each in half - pinch the edges together with water and grill on a pizza stone/hot baking tray until brown spots form.