Steak, double cream, milk,
plain flour, butter, stilton, potato, pancetta, parmigiano, leek.
To make the leek & pancetta mash
1) Peel your potatoes and cut them into chunks before boiling in boiling salted water for 20 minutes.
2) Finely slice the leek and sautee in butter for 10 minutes, adding the pancetta during the last 3 minutes.
3) Mash the potatoes and stir through the leek and pancetta.
To make the stilton sauce
1) Melt some butter in a pan and whisk through flour to make a roux.
2) Add a little milk and continue whisking until a thick sauce has formed. Stir through the stilton and serve on top of grilled steak
If you have any mash left over, why not try my leek & pancetta croquettes?